For over forty years Nottingham Village Senior Living Community has been making life special for our residents struggling with a dementia diagnosis, including Alzheimer’s.
Life’s plans can change in the blink of an eye, and nothing can transform your world more than a diagnosis of dementia.
Our 105 acres of scenic grounds affords our residents and guests a gracious environment to experience life and enjoy friendships.
In the traditional style of Nottingham Village, we are now offering a new Heather Court, a free-standing residence facility with forty-eight accommodations in private and semi-private apartments. We have eliminated confusing hallways as a basic design in memory care living.
A safe and secure residence offers four neighborhoods with secure courtyards and structured activities. Meals are offered in a home-like setting. Our new facility is scheduled to open in September of 2017.
Our specially trained and caring staff will allow your loved one the ability to enjoy the highest level of well-being. Family members can take comfort in knowing that their loved one’s needs are being met twenty-four hours of the day, every day.
Memory Care Offers:
- Small Intimate Homelike Neighborhoods
- Staffing To Provide Person-Centered Care
- Individually Climate Controlled Private Rooms
- Outdoor Courtyards Designed For Resident Safety
- Sprinkler System
- Spacious Bathrooms With European Style Showers
- Four Neighborhoods With Separate Dining Rooms and Activity Areas
- Enriching and Innovate Activities
- Open Areas Eliminating Confusing Hallways
- Secure Building To Include Camera Surveillance
- Restaurant Style Dining
- Therapy Department On Campus
- On-Site Beauty Shop