For over forty years Nottingham Village Senior Living Community has been making life special for our residents struggling with a dementia diagnosis, including Alzheimer’s.
Life’s plans can change in the blink of an eye, and nothing can transform your world more than a diagnosis of dementia.
Our 105 acres of scenic grounds affords our residents and guests a gracious environment to experience life and enjoy friendships.
In the traditional style of Nottingham Village, we are now offering a new Heather Court, a free-standing residence facility with forty-eight suites, available in both private and semi-private bedroom layouts. All suites have full baths and are fully furnished with beds and linens, wardrobe, nightstands and wall mount LED TV’s.
A safe and secure residence offers four neighborhoods with secure courtyards and structured activities. Meals are offered in a home-like setting with a full open kitchen in every neighborhood so our residents can observe and savor the homemade meal or snack prepared table-side at any time of the day.
Our specially trained and caring staff will allow your loved one the ability to enjoy the highest level of well-being. We have multiple Certified Dementia Care Specialists and Practitioners on staff so family members can take comfort in knowing that their loved one’s needs are being met twenty-four hours of the day, every day.
Heather Court Offers:
- Small Intimate Homelike Neighborhoods
- Monthly Alzheimer’s Support Group
- Staffing To Provide Person-Centered Care
- Individually Climate Controlled Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Outdoor Courtyards Designed For Resident Safety
- Spacious Full Bathrooms With walk-in tile European Style Showers
- Four Neighborhoods With Separate Open Dining Rooms and Activity Areas
- Enriching and Innovate Activities
- Open Home-like Environment without Confusing Isolating Hallways
- Restaurant Style Dining available
- Rehabilitative Services On Campus
- On-Site Beauty Shop and Barber
|Single Suites Vary Between 304-387 Sq FT||
691 SQ FT