For over forty years Nottingham Village Senior Living Community has been making life special for our residents struggling with a dementia diagnosis, including Alzheimer’s.
Life’s plans can change in the blink of an eye, and nothing can transform your world more than a diagnosis of dementia.
Our 105 acres of scenic grounds affords our residents and guests a gracious environment to experience life and enjoy friendships.
In the traditional style of Nottingham Village, we are now offering a new Heather Court, a free-standing residence facility with forty-eight accommodations in private and semi-private apartments. We have eliminated confusing hallways as a basic design in memory care living.
A safe and secure residence offers four neighborhoods with secure courtyards and structured activities. Meals are offered in a home-like setting.
Our specially trained and caring staff will allow your loved one the ability to enjoy the highest level of well-being. Family members can take comfort in knowing that their loved one’s needs are being met twenty-four hours of the day, every day.
Memory Care Offers:
- Small Intimate Homelike Neighborhoods
- Staffing To Provide Person-Centered Care
- Individually Climate Controlled Private Rooms
- Outdoor Courtyards Designed For Resident Safety
- Sprinkler System
- Spacious Bathrooms With European Style Showers
- Four Neighborhoods With Separate Dining Rooms and Activity Areas
- Enriching and Innovate Activities
- Open Areas Eliminating Confusing Hallways
- Secure Building To Include Camera Surveillance
- Restaurant Style Dining
- Therapy Department On Campus
- On-Site Beauty Shop